How To Rig Popping Corks With A Slit (Pro Tips & Top Mistakes)
By: Luke Simonds on October 21, 2019
It’s popping cork time!
One of the most popular popping corks out there is the one with the slit in it.
There are several advantages to this popping cork:
- It makes it easy to take on and off so you don’t need to re-tie every time you want to add or remove a popping cork.
- It’s easy to change the depth of the popping cork to match the depth you’re fishing.
- Fewer knots mean fewer opportunities for a knot to slip and cause you to lose a fish.
However, with all of these advantages, there are a couple of mistakes that most anglers make when rigging these corks.
Want to see what they are?
Watch the video below.
P.S. I also share a pro tip that makes these corks last much longer!
How To Rig A Slitted Popping Cork [VIDEO]
Are you making these mistakes?
Have you tried any of these tips?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you have any questions about rigging these corks you can ask those in the comments section, too.
Know someone who uses these popping corks and needs to see these tips? TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots, tips, and exclusive gear? Click here to join us and +9,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).