Inshore Gag Grouper & Snapper Secrets (Best Baits, Spots, Tides & More)
By: Joseph Simonds on February 4, 2020
What do you think of when you think about fishing for grouper?
Do you think about going offshore, spending lots of money on gas, and using heavy tackle?
If that’s you, this podcast episode with Todd Foucher is going to rock your world.
Todd Foucher is a former Tampa Bay Inshore Fishing guide and he’s been absolutely crushing it with inshore gag grouper and snapper.
He’s catching them year-round, with light tackle, and has had lots of 100-fish days.
Sound too good to be true?
He’s got the videos and pictures to prove it!
In this episode, Todd is sharing:
- What type of spots to look for when targeting inshore grouper and snapper
- His favorite tides for catching them (it’s the complete opposite of what he prefers for inshore snook and redfish)
- The two pieces of technology that he invested in that have helped skyrocket his grouper and snapper fishing game
- The top 3 baits that inshore grouper can’t resist (you’ll never guess these)
- The rigs and tackle he uses for these fish
- The biggest mistakes fishermen make when trying to catch snapper and grouper
- And much more!
Inshore Grouper & Snapper Secrets [PODCAST]
- Tips For Inshore Gag Grouper & Quick Ways To Know If A Flat Has Redfish
- How To Catch 24X More Inshore Saltwater Fish (Easy 10-Minute System)
To see what Todd was talking about in action, check out this video from one of their epic days on the water.
Epic Day Of Grouper & Snapper Action [VIDEO]
What an awesome day!
How would you like to have a day like that on the water?
I can’t believe how much Todd shared!
I learned a ton in this episode and I hope you’re able to take what you learned here and start catching fish.
To get more of Todd and tips like these, subscribe to his YouTube channel, Tampa Bay Fishing Channel.
You can also check out his website and get his jig heads at TampaBayFishingChannel.com.
Have any questions about catching inshore grouper and snapper?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who would like to catch these fish so close to shore, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots, tips, and exclusive gear and discounts? Click here to join us and +11,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).