Must Have Fishing Apps For Your Phone (What The Pros Use)
Want to know what fishing apps our fishing coaches use on a weekly basis?
It might surprise you but the best anglers keep it really simple when it comes to fishing apps.
From a 30,000 foot view, the main things you really need as a saltwater angler are weather, radar, tides, current flow, wind direction, satellite maps, and of course, an amazing online community of anglers.
In reality, you don’t need individual apps for each of these benefits above.
So listen in as we share our must-have fishing apps.
Check it out below!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Must-Have Fishing Apps [VIDEO]
Must-Have Fishing Apps [PODCAST]
- STRIKE SPOTS: NEW TOOL THAT PREDICTS INSHORE FEEDING ZONES
- HOW TO FIND 90% OF ALL FEEDING FISH IN YOUR AREA (90/10 FISHING RULE)
Here is a timestamped version:
- 2:21 – Kayak launch points or wade fishing spots
- 4:11 – Things to look at before a fishing trip and why it’s important
- 4:57 – Be able to see the radar when you’re out on the water
- 5:50 – Checking NOAA for wind, precipitation, trends
- 8:14 – The apps are all using the same data
- 11:46 – Use this app to determine fish species
- 13:50 – You must know the tides, use these apps
- 14:12 – The app that helps you know what the current flow is for an area
- 18:12 – Fishing points app and new features
- 19:32 – Map that will help you see what
- 20:41 – Navionics app (fresh and saltwater)
- 22:49 – Google Earth & Google Maps
- 25:07 – Smart Fishing Tides app
- 28:25 – The Insider Community progressive app
The bottom line with apps is to keep it simple!
Find the combination of apps that get you the weather, tides, map feature, and fish identification charts, and you should be all set!
What apps do you like to use?
Let us know down in the comments!!
And if you know an angler who wants to know the best apps for fishing, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: