NEW! Salt Strong Tackle Store (Thousands Of New Fishing Items)

salt strong fishing tackle store

Thousands of new pieces of fishing tackle and equipment!!!

Most tackle stores add a few new products at a time…

But here at Salt Strong, we like to think BIG!

And after serving our amazing community with unbiased reviews, how-to fishing tips, and real-time on the water fishing reports for our Insider members, we’re proud to be teaming up with Southeastern Tackle to bring you a tackle store where you get everything you need all in one place.

You’ll see quite a few thousand new items today and we’ll be adding more every hour!

The best news is that Salt Strong Insiders get 20% OFF the entire store (all day, every day)!

Start your shopping here now!

Listen to the exciting news below.

The Salt Strong Tackle Store [VIDEO]

➡ Click here to SHOP now

➡ Click here to claim your FREE pack of Slam Shady paddletails

Stop Wasting Time On The Water!

• Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
  • Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
  • Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).

Roger Bonifield
Roger Bonifield

I was looking for a post you put up some time ago about your favorite wading shoes. Can you tell me what they are and if Southeast has them?

SFT has primarily stocked the Frogg Togg brand the last few years. Let me find the post you are referencing and I’ll reply again. Thanks for your patience.

Mark Goodson
Mark Goodson

I’ll see if I can dig up the post you are referencing. As far as what Southeastern Fishing Tackle stocks, they traditionally carry Frogg Toggs.

Steve Schaff
Steve Schaff

Check out the Shimano Flats Wading Boots

Reply to  Steve Schaff

Thanks Steven

Roger Bonifield
Roger Bonifield

Are the other Z-man slam shady sizes available in the newer, easier to use, rubber as the SaltStrong edition, and/or will they be soon?

Roger Bonifield
Roger Bonifield

Not sure to put 3 questions in one or three posts, but first, I realize it is going to take awhile for Southeast to realize the demand your members create. Three of the four basic terminal tackle items I wanted were out of stock, but I will be back. Hopefully this will get worked out in the new future,

Mark Goodson
Mark Goodson

Let me know what you are looking for and I will build you a custom cart for check out

Roger Bonifield
Roger Bonifield
Reply to  Mark Goodson

I’ve been waiting for the Z-Man trout eye jighead in 1/4 or even the 3/8 oz , and the Owner Twist lock in the 4/0 1/8 oz. I also saw a post by Tony that they are now available in a 3/0 1/8 oz. Any chance those will be coming in soon. Looking at some other tackle as well, but getting pretty low on those items, Thank you

Mark Goodson
Mark Goodson

Z-man will be updated tomorrow. There will be 288 of each size and color. They will go extremely fast!! I believe the owner hooks will be in shortly as well (4-6 days based on what i was told).

Chris Stanard
Chris Stanard

This is great! Thanks so much for all you do. My wife is threatening to take away my credit card. Just purchased a TFO rod and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Redfish Magic lure would be a nice addition.

Scott Favor
Scott Favor

Thanks for all you do for the fishing industry as well as your members. I have learned alot and it HAS made a difference. Thanks guys!

Michael Crotts
Michael Crotts

Thank you, guy, ‘s What a great way to do online shopping and saving money. I’m a new member and defiantly like the things you’re doing.

Gary Rankel
Gary Rankel

Pretty awesome, guys. I’ll be a good customer.

Thomas Manley
Thomas Manley

Hi Guys, I was just up shopping and the color selections for the DOA and Z-man selections don’t seem to work. Unless I am not using it correcting but, I press for one of the other colors by picture and it doesn’t change the description. Is something missing?? thanks and what a great idea along with the special pricing. WOW!!!

Nick Pavone
Admin
Nick Pavone
Reply to  Thomas Manley

Hi Thomas, for now don’t select by photo to order, choose the actual option just below the price.

Frank
Frank

Great news guys !!! Keep up the good work !!!

Luke Simonds
Admin
Reply to  Frank

Thanks for your continued support Frank!

Tom Watts
Tom Watts

Luke, Did you get your cargo fishing pants from Southeastern? I have been looking for similar ones. Thank you, Tom Watts, Naples, Fl.

Luke Simonds
Admin
Reply to  Tom Watts

I got those fishing pants at Dicks Sporting goods a while back. They are made by Columbia… the full-length ones vs. the zippered pants that convert to shorts.

Raleigh Thomas
Raleigh Thomas

Awesome news! I’ve been a customer of Southeast for quite a few years, they are a great shop. Spent $$$ over the years ( Accurate’s etc.) their prices are good, and this discount is gonna be great! Congrats!

Luke Simonds
Admin
Reply to  Raleigh Thomas

Yes, they are great people who run a great tackle store.

• Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
  • Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).