Fishing Tackle Man Cave: How Fishing Guides Stay Organized
By: Joseph Simonds on May 2, 2019
I don’t know about you…
But when I get the chance to go fishing I want to spend most of my time actually FISHING!
I don’t want to spend hours trying to find my tackle and boating gear.
I want to maximize my time out on the water.
And to do that, being organized is key.
In the video below, Capt. Mark Johnson from FloridaKeysFunFishing.com is back to give us the MTV Cribs-style tour of his fishing tackle man cave.
Florida Keys Fun Fishing has several boats, and many of them are on the water nearly every day.
Their tackle trailer allows them to keep everything neat, clean and easy to access, even in the chaos of running a busy charter business.
And if he can do it with his fleet of boats and all necessary the gear, then you can do it, too.
This will help you spend more time on the water catching fish and having fun, so check out the video below.
Fishing Tackle Man Cave [VIDEO]
Other videos from Capt. Mark Johnson
- How To Dock Your Boat The Quick & Easy Way
- The Ultimate Spanish Mackerel Rig (Catches Mackerel Anywhere)
How awesome is this man cave?!
I’d love to have one of those.
And not only is it awesome, but it also helps you spend more time fishing!
When everything has a designated place, grabbing what you need for a day out on the water can be stress-free and quick.
Are you going to make your version of the fishing tackle man cave?
Have any questions about organizing tackle?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who needs to organize their tackle, TAG or SHARE this with them!
Note: if your significant other sends you this article, it is simply because they want you to spend more time actually having fun fishing, and has nothing to do with the fact that the garage is a mess…
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).