The Plano Edge Flex Tackle Tray Review (Pros, Cons, & Bonus Tips)
A big part of being successful at fishing is keeping your gear and tackle in good condition!
And bringing a good supply of hooks and jig heads so you can cover all parts of the water column and conquer all conditions is crucial.
So in this video, you’ll learn the pros and cons of the new Plano Edge Flex Tackle Trays.
Check it out below!
Plano Edge Flex Tackle Trays [VIDEO]
The Plano Edge Flex Tackle Tray is very waterproof so it prevents salt spray from getting into your tray and wreaking havoc on your tackle.
And the ease of use is amazing!
You can get access to your tackle is quick with one simple latch.
Also, it’s clear so you can see all of your hardware.
The best part is that this tackle tray is completely customizable!
The price is higher for this customizable tackle tray.
However, it’s well worth it!
Here are all of the features of the Plano Edge Tackle Trays:
- FLEX divider system includes: (5) 4X dividers, (6) 3X dividers, (9) 2X dividers (18) 1X dividers
- WaterWick™ divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
You can get these trays from our shop here:
And if you want 20% off of these tackle trays, click here to join us in the Insider Club.
Have any questions about these new tackle trays?
Let me know down in the comments!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: