4 Tips To Catch An Inshore Slam After A Cold Front [Double Slam Trip]
By: Luke Simonds on February 27, 2019
For years, I thought that fishing simply wasn’t good when the water got cold.
Come November or December I’d put my rods up and look forward to late March and early April.
But I was wrong.
I was missing out on what actually might be the easiest time to catch a slam.
Check out the video below to watch Capt. Justin Napior and I catch a double slam in just 1 short morning trip.
You’ll see the following in this video:
- What type of spot we were catching them at (that every fishery has)
- What lures we were using
- The secret to retrieving your lure to catch wintertime slams
- Exactly why fishing in the wintertime can be one of the best times to fish
Post-Cold Front Slam [VIDEO]
What did you think?
Wintertime fishing can be some of the best fishing all year if you know where the fish are hanging out.
And to know that, you need to know the trends.
In the SUPER-Community we’re constantly talking about the trends happening right now in your area.
Plus, we have thousands of members asking the same questions you have, and getting answers from successful anglers and professional guides.
It’s like having a fishing guide in your back pocket.
P.S. know someone who wants to catch more fish in the winter? TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.P.S. have any specific questions about wintertime fishing? Let us know in the comments below!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- The Best Lures For Redfish [Answer With Video Proof]
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]
- [NEW CASE STUDY] Scientific Method For Catching Inshore Fish In The Winter