RCI Optics Independent Review [Top 3 Pros & Cons]
By: Tony Acevedo on July 8, 2019
It’s sunglasses review time!
Sunglasses are some of the most important tools to have with you on the water because they keep your eyes safe AND help you see fish.
I recently dropped my pair of RCI Optics in the water, but I like them so much that I actually went to the store and bought a new pair on the way home.
In this review, I’ll talk about the top pros and cons of these sunglasses, and since we’re not affiliated with RCI Optics or any other company, you can be sure that this is a completely honest and unbiased review.
RCI Optics Review [VIDEO]
These aren’t sold in many stores, but you can get them on Amazon at the link below.
Have you used these sunglasses?
What are your thoughts?
Let me know down in the comments below!
And if you know someone who’s trying to decide on which pair of sunglasses to get, please share this with them!
P.S. Want more in-depth reviews? Join our Insider Club here, where we review more equipment and hook you up with discounts.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- New Plano Tackle Bag Review [Top Pros & Cons]
- The BEST DAY For You To Go Fishing (New Tool)
- The BEST Online Fishing Club…
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?