Shimano Sustain Inshore Spinning Reel Review [Top Pros & Cons]
By: Joseph Simonds on June 18, 2020
It’s spinning reel review time!
Today we’re sharing everything you need to know about the Shimano Sustain.
This is one of Shimano’s higher-end spinning reels and there’s a lot to like about it.
But of course, it’s not perfect, so if you’re thinking about getting this reel, check out this video first.
- The pros and cons of this reel
- Who it’s best for
- What’s unique about it
- And much more
If you’re looking to get a new spinning reel, or just want to learn more about fishing reels in general, you’re going to love this video.
Shimano Sustain Review [VIDEO]
Here are some of the pros and cons of this reel.
- Very light
- Smooth – one of the best gears in the industry
- Very saltwater-resistant
- Expensive (around $300)
- Bearing system (sometimes the line roller system will squeal)
The Shimano Sustain is a light, smooth reel that’s perfect for the angler who likes to throw artificial lures all day.
But although there’s a lot to like about this reel, there are likely better, cheaper options for you out there when it comes to spinning reels.
Have any questions about this reel?
Have you used it before?
Let us know in the comments below.
And to get 20% off of this reel (which is a significant amount!), plus get our best fishing spots and tips, click here to join us in the Insider Club.
Stop Wasting Your Valuable Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- 20% OFF ALL of your fishing tackle (rods, reels, line, lures, and more from ALL of the biggest brands in America)