Best New Lure For Catching Big Reds, Trout & Snook In The Fall (VIDEO)
We’re coming into fall season…
That means BIG baits and BIG fish!
That’s also why we’ve been working behind the scenes on creating the ultimate lure to catch big redfish, speckled trout, and snook (and these new lures are finally ready for purchase today)!
Here are just a few of the reasons this could be the best lures we’ve ever used in the fall:
- New 5-inch aerodynamic paddletail mold that will literally BOMB through the air (letting you make super long casts to reach the feeding zone)
- Rigs weedless in seconds
- One of the best-skipping paddletail lures we’ve used (perfect for skipping under docks and mangrove trees)
- Large enough and tough enough material to avoid getting ripped apart by small pinfish and other lure destroyers
- Made in the exclusive Slam Shady® color
Check out the new lure and how to use it in the video below.
Best Lure For Big Redfish, Trout & Snook In The Fall [VIDEO]
Large paddletails, like this Slam Shady BOMBER, are perfect when rigged on a weighted swimbait hook.
You can absolutely BOMB this lure, plus it skips incredibly well.
They also have great action underwater to entice fish to strike, and big enough to avoid the pecks from the small pinfish.
Finally, this paddletail goes weedless in seconds making it easier than ever to get your bait into structure.
Have any questions about these lures?
Let me know in the comments below.
And if you know someone who is frustrated at not being able to catch spooky fish, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
In case you’re curious to know what equipment was being used in this video, here are the details:
- Mainline: 10 lb PowerPro
- Leader: 30 lb Ande Mono
- Rod: 7’6″ TFP Professional – Medium Power
- Reel: Quantum Smoke 25
- Hook: TwistLock 3/0 with 1/8th oz weight
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: