Strong Angler of the Week: Michael Friedman
By: Joe Simonds on September 27, 2019
It’s time for the Strong Angler of the Week Award!
Here’s what it takes to win this:
- You have to be an active member in the community (sharing reports, helping others, etc.)
- You need to be going out and making memories with friends and family on the water
- You need to be catching fish!
We’re proud to announce Michael Friedman won this award this week, as he always does an excellent job exemplifying these qualities.
Check out our interview with him below as he shares a tip on why it’s good to fish with other people, plus a great story of him fishing with his daughter and father in law.
Strong Angler Of The Week [VIDEO]
Fishing with your family and making memories is what it’s all about!
Thank you, Michael, for being Salt Strong!
Want to join Michael and 8,000 other anglers in the Insider Club? Click here!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).