YakAttack Leverage Landing Net Review (Top Pros & Cons)
By: Tony Acevedo on May 15, 2020
If you fish by yourself a lot, you’ve probably noticed that it can be tricky sometimes to use a landing net to land fish.
You’ve got the rod with a fish on in one hand, and a big net in the other, and it can get a little hairy if you’re not careful.
In hopes of solving the problem of using nets one-handed, YakAttack came out with the Leverage Landing Net.
It’s a net that has a cupped piece to make it easier to use with one arm and in this video, I’m going to share my thoughts on it.
There a lot of things to like about it, but it’s not perfect, so I’ll share both the pros and cons.
Also, we’re not sponsored by YakAttack or any other company, so you can be sure this review is 100% unbiased.
YakAttack Leverage Landing Net Review [VIDEO]
There’s a lot to like about the YakAttack Leverage Landing Net, but it’s not perfect, so let’s get into the pros and cons.
- You can use it with one arm
- It’s big enough to land big fish
- It can fold in half
- The rubber mesh helps preserve the fish’s slime coat and makes using it around treble hooks easier
- You can pinch your fingers when closing the net (trust me, it doesn’t feel good)
- It does not float —it sinks slowly
- Price: $80-90
If you fish by yourself and you’re in the market for a new landing net, the YakAttack Leverage Landing Net might be a good option.
It’s got rubber mesh, so it’s good for the fish, it’s easy to use with one hand, and it folds up.
However, it doesn’t float and is on the expensive side.
You can get this net from Amazon here.
Have any questions about this net?
Have you used it?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who’s looking for a new net, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots and tips, and 20% off our online store? Click here to join us and 13,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- Bubba Fishing Net Review (Top Pros, Cons & Tips)
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [Inshore Manifesto]
- How To Catch Redfish Like A Pro [3 Shortcuts To Success]
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?