Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter April 14, 2019)
By: Joe Simonds on April 12, 2019
It’s newsletter time!
We had an amazing week over here at Salt Strong and I hope you did, too.
Fat trout seemed to be the theme this week, and we tackled some pretty important topics on the podcast, so to make sure you didn’t miss out on anything, here’s the weekly newsletter!
We’ve got some special new features first, then Insider tips, followed by the public tips, and then the Salt Strong Podcast.
Today’s Special Product Deal!
Take advantage of this special offer today:
- 50% OFF the Unsinkable fishing hat for all Insider members (click here to take advantage of this special deal)
- 30% OFF the Unsinkable fishing hat for the public (click here to take advantage of this special deal)
Find out why this hat received over 70 “5-STAR” reviews in its first week!
[NEW] Mastery Course – How To Catch Springtime Trophies
This month’s new mini-course (FREE TO ALL INSIDER MEMBERS) is How To Catch Springtime Trophies with Salt Strong fishing coach, Capt. Peter Deeks.
Capt. Deeks breaks down exactly how he targets Gator trout in the spring (both on the water footage and his off the water pre-trip plan).
Check out the teaser below.
SUPER-Community Tips [Exclusive]
- The Kaku Kahuna Delivery Trip Analysis [Spot Dissection of Hudson, FL]
- How Storms Can Affect Inshore Fish Behavior [Insider Q & A]
- How To Catch Speckled Trout From Shore (In A Brand New Spot)
- Spot Dissection [Member Request]: Tactics for Targeting Flats and Potholes [Venice,FL]
- Spot Dissection: Lynnhaven River Area Analysis [Virginia Beach, VA]
- Flats Fishing For FAT Springtime Trout
- Quick & Easy Way To Land More Fish When Using A Topwater Lure
- Fishing On Windy Days: How To Use The Wind To Your Advantage
- Top 6 Reasons Bananas Are Bad Luck On Fishing Boats [2019 Update]
Salt Strong Podcast
- How Alcohol & Anxiety Attacks Almost Took My Life… [Podcast]
- [URGENT] Mosquito Lagoon Is In Danger, And You Can Help Today
What was your favorite tip this week?
Any specific questions you want answered?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to access to the insider reports so you can catch more fish in less time, check out our SUPER-Community here.
Want New Fishing Spots, Reports, Trends, & Exclusive Tips Every Week?
Then you’ve got to test-drive this exclusive fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll get today when you join today:
- Weekly fishing reports and trends so you know exactly where to fish on your next trip
- A private fishing community of like-minded anglers that are willing to help (NO NEGATIVITY OR CURSING ALLOWED)
- Access to the pros (like Capt. CA Richardson, Capt. Peter Deeks, Peter Miller, and Capt. Dylan Hubbard)
- Discounts on Salt Strong gear and other popular fishing tackle