Flats Fishing For FAT Springtime Trout
By: Luke Simonds on April 11, 2019
Our community members are the best!
James Sauer, one of our earliest members, has been excellent, organizing meetups for the Insiders all across the state.
As a thank you, we decided to give him a free Kaku Kahuna paddleboard.
I recently delivered it to him and while we were together we figured we might as well make a fishing trip out of it!
It was right after a cold front and the wind was picking up, so it was not exactly ideal paddleboard conditions, but we were able to get on some solid fish.
Check out the video below to learn:
- How to make adjustments when the fish aren’t biting
- Why you should always pay close attention to rays (you never know what else might be with them!)
- What lures we used to catch these fish
(Leave a comment if you have any questions about springtime trout fishing!)
Post-Cold Front Spring Fishing [VIDEO]
Thanks again James for everything you do for our community!
If you want to see exactly where we were fishing, what we did right and what we did wrong, check out our SUPER-Community here.
And if you know someone who needs to see this video, TAG or SHARE this with them!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).