Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter April 7, 2019)
By: Joe Simonds on April 5, 2019
Have you been enjoying this beautiful spring weather and getting on some fish?
Below you’ll find our best Insider and public tips from this past week, plus the Salt Strong podcast episodes.
Insider Reports [EXCLUSIVE]
- Insider Tip Q & A: How to Get the Most Accurate Wind Forecast
- Spot Dissection: What to Look for in Creeks and Marsh Areas Based on Tides [Isle of Palms, SC]
- [New Mini-Course] Springtime Trophies With Capt. Peter Deeks
- How Conditions Affect Patterns and Trends [Insider Report]
- St. Augustine Meetup Trip Dissection [Gameplan & Results Analysis]
- The Best Way To Cook Flounder [10 Delicious Flounder Recipes]
- 3 Tips To Find Feeding Inshore Fish (Even In Bad Weather)
- How To Dock Your Boat The Quick & Easy Way
- How To Tie The Haywire Twist The Quick & Easy Way [Wire Leader Knot]
- Cast An Extra 10 Feet With These Fly Casting Tips (ex-ORVIS Instructor’s Crazy Tactics)
The Salt Strong Podcast
- FishAholic On Striped Bass, Surfcasting, Wild Bluefish Frenzy & More
- Expert Surf Fishing Tips With Bama Beach Bum (Pompano & More)
What was your favorite tip this week?
Any questions in particular you want us to answer?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to access to the insider reports so you can catch more fish in less time, check out our SUPER-Community here.
Want New Fishing Spots, Reports, Trends, & Exclusive Tips Every Week?
Then you’ve got to test-drive this exclusive fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll get today when you join today:
- Weekly fishing reports and trends so you know exactly where to fish on your next trip
- A private fishing community of like-minded anglers that are willing to help (NO NEGATIVITY OR CURSING ALLOWED)
- Access to the pros (like Capt. CA Richardson, Capt. Peter Deeks, Peter Miller, and Capt. Dylan Hubbard)
- Discounts on Salt Strong gear and other popular fishing tackle