Must-Have Fishing Hook (For Topwater Lures & Hard Baits)
By: Joe Simonds on June 26, 2019
I’m not a doctor…
I don’t even play one on TV…
But I did have to perform surgery recently.
My brother, Luke, and I were fishing a few weeks ago and I was using a Mirrolure with dual treble hooks.
I caught a 13-inch trout and not only did I hook into its mouth, but unfortunately, I also hooked into the side of its body (not a hard thing to do when the lure has six hooks…).
After performing surgery to get four of the six hooks out, the fish was essentially dead before I could release it.
And to top it off, after I got the hooks out of the fish, they found their way into my performance shirt and ripped an irreparable hole in it.
Has this ever happened to you?
It sucks, right?
Well, watch the video below to see how to quit killing fish and ruining your clothes.
Must-Have Fishing Hooks [VIDEO]
Get the inline single hooks from the shop by clicking here.
- This Is How You Replace Treble Hooks With Single Hooks (Quick & Easy Way)
- How To Choose The Perfect Size Single Hook To Replace Treble Hooks [VIDEO]
If you want to quit killing fish with too many hooks, save your clothes, and potentially save your hands, arms, and legs from getting hooked, then replace your treble hooks with inline single hooks.
These Owner hooks are the toughest and strongest single hooks out there, plus they’re hard to find so we went out and grabbed some for you.
You can get the inline single hooks from the shop by clicking here.
Plus, if you’re an Insider member you’ll get a discount to make them even cheaper!
Have any questions about switching out treble hooks with single hooks?
Let us know in the comments below!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).