Meet One Of The Top Spearfishermen In The World (Cameron Kirkconnell)
By: Joseph Simonds on August 9, 2019
It’s spearfishing time!
After every podcast episode, I always ask you guys who you want me to have on next, and this guy’s name keeps coming up!
Have you met Cameron Kirkconnell yet?
This guy is a beast!
He takes people on guided spearfishing tours all over all the world to shoot their dream fish and has personally shot 20 world record fish.
And not only that, but his clients have shot an additional 25-30 world records while he was guiding them!
In this episode, Cameron talks about:
- How he went from a cargo ship captain to traveling the world spearfishing
- The “outside the box trips” trips he takes customers out on (this is what dreams are made of)
- How spearfishing changes peoples lives (if you need to be more healthy, you’ve got to hear this)
- How to tell the true size of a fish when you’re in the water (so you don’t shoot under-slot fish)
- His bucket list fish (and what happened when he missed out on it once before)
- And much more!
One Of The Top Spearfishermen In The World [PODCAST]
Is this guy awesome or what?!
Check out some of the videos from his YouTube channel below.
World Record Grouper & Giant Lobster [VIDEO]
This guy just casually grabs an 8 lb lobster and a world record grouper.
No big deal…
Mahi Mahi Spearfishing [VIDEO]
Those are some nice mahi mahi!
I wonder if he needs some company for dinner.
With all the traveling, spearfishing, and hanging out on yachts, this guy definitely has one of the coolest jobs in the fishing industry.
Plus, I love how he comes home from spearfishing world record tuna and seamlessly transitions to catching catfish off the dock with his kids.
If you want to book a trip with Cameron or see his amazing spearfishing photos and videos, check him out at the links below:
- Cameron Kirkconnell on Instagram
- Cameron Kirkconnell on YouTube
- Cameron Kirkconnell’s website CameronKirkconnell.com
Have any questions about spearfishing? Let us know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who loves spearfishing, or wants to get into it, TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. If you want to catch more fish while you’re above the water, click to learn more about our Insider Fishing Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).