GULP Juice: Does It Work With Non-GULP Fishing Lures?
It’s Berkley Gulp time again!
The other day I posted a video giving you tips on how to save money with Gulp products.
I got a ton of good feedback and questions from that video, including this one:
Does putting non-Gulp lures, such as DOA’s, Zoom, or Z-Man’s in the Gulp juice make them more effective?
Check out the video below for the answer:
Does Putting Non-Gulps In Gulp Juice Help? [VIDEO]
- How To Save 25% On Gulp Shrimp [Bucket vs. Packets]
- Pro-Cure Bait Scent: How Many More Fish Does It Really Catch? [New Experiment]
What did you think?
Have you used Gulp Alive?
Have you put non-Gulp lures in Gulp juice?
Let me know about your experiences in the comments below!
P.S. have a friend who would like this video? TAG or SHARE this with them!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: