How To Catch More Flounder (In All 4 Seasons) With Capt. Jot Owens
By: Joe Simonds on July 26, 2019
Want to catch more flounder?
You’re in luck!
When we were at iCast a few weeks ago we got to hang out and do a live podcast with the man, the myth, the legend, Capt. Jot Owens!
This dude knows how to catch flounder, and lucky for us, he actually shared quite a bit of his secrets.
We’re talking secrets like:
- His favorite baits (size and color) to catch big doormat flounder
- The best tides to catch flounder
- When to move on from a spot (so you can maximize your time in the feeding zones)
- The most important thing to do if you want to catch lots of big flounder
- Inshore & nearshore tips (and how to catch flounder in each type of spot)
- His secret to catching more flounder (and getting hung up less!)
- And much more!
Plus, he goes into detail on catching flounder in all four seasons, so you can catch flounder year round.
Note: if you want more Jot Owens flounder tips, you can catch him in our Flounder Mastery course.
How To Catch More Flounder [VIDEO]
How To Catch More Flounder [Podcast]
Were those some incredible flounder tips or what?
I don’t know about you, but I’m going to be relistening to this podcast at the beginning of every season.
If you want to keep up with Capt. Jot or book a charter, check him out at the links below:
Do you have any more questions about catching flounder?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want more Jot Owens, you can catch him in our Flounder Mastery course (which we’re currently running a special on!)
Know someone who wants to catch more flounder? TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. If you want the best local fishing spots and discounts on fishing gear, join our Insider Club!
Want to learn how to catch fresh flounder? Check out our Flounder Mastery Course where you’ll get the best tips, spots, and tools to catch flounder fast!