The Truth About The Go Wild App (Social Media For Hunters & Anglers)
If you love hunting and fishing (and you’re tired of the old-school social media platforms) then you’ve got to check this out.
In this episode, we have Brad and Jacob from Go Wild to share their story of how they came up with their outdoor platform, why it’s attracting so many hunters and anglers, and how they’ve had to pivot in this wild economy.
With all of the censorship and drama on the main social media platforms right now, this is a fun spot to hang out online to meet and chat with like-minded people.
Go Wild: Social Media For The Outdoors [VIDEO]
Go Wild: Social Media For The Outdoors [PODCAST]
- WHY THOUSANDS OF SALTWATER ANGLERS ARE LEAVING FACEBOOK FOR THIS…
- HOW TO FIND 90% OF ALL FEEDING FISH IN YOUR AREA (90/10 FISHING RULE)
Here’s a timestamped table of contents from my conversation with Brad and Jacob from Go Wild:
- 0:12 – Why social media is a problem for outdoorsmen
- 3:40 – What caused Brad to launch Go Wild
- 9:38 – The big bullying problem with social media (and why Brad had to call the FBI)
- 10:46 – The first steps to getting Go Wild off the ground
- 13:24 – Why they decided to focus on being gear-focused
- 18:10 – What the future of Go Wild looks like
- 23:12 – The problem with Amazon reviews and how Go Wild is solving it
- 31:29 – The story of their podcast, Gearbox Talk
- 39:20 – Go Wild’s fishing tournaments
- 41:24 – Go Wild’s “Trails”
- 44:31 – What’s next for Go Wild
- 50:25 – How to get $200 for free to spend with Go Wild
Salt Strong x Go Wild Podcast [VIDEO]
Such a fun time talking with these two guys!
I love what Brad, Jacob, and the Go Wild team are doing for the outdoors community.
You can download the app, check out their recommended gear, and learn about the Gearbox Talk podcast at their website timetogowild.com.
Have any questions about this episode?
Let us know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who’s looking for a new outdoors social media hangout, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: