Storing Z-Man Lures (So They Don’t Melt)
Have you ever tried to store your Z-Man lures in a plastic container, or with other soft plastic lures?
If you have, you’ve likely noticed that they easily melt!
It’s heartbreaking getting to your honey hole, seeing tailing reds, and reaching for your favorite Z-Man lures, only to find they’re melted and out of commission!
Thankfully, there’s a way to combat this, stay organized, and save space at the same time.
Watch the video below to learn how.
Storing Z-Man Lures [VIDEO]
If you want to get one of these Z-Man binders, you can do so at the link below:
It’s a great way to stay organized so there aren’t packs of lures scattered around your boat or kayak.
Have you had trouble with Z-Man lures melting?
How have you stored them?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you want the best local fishing spots, access to exclusive gear and discounts, plus updates on where and what the fish are biting now, join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How To Catch More Redfish, Snook, & Grouper With Just ONE Lure
- Is The Best Jig Head For Zman Soft Plastics? [Q&A Session]
- How To Rig Z-Man Lures For More Strikes
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: