How To Rig Z-Man Lures For More Strikes
By: Tony Acevedo on August 12, 2019
Here’s a question that comes up often:
Why do Z-Man lures seem to have different action than other soft plastics, such as those made by DOA and Gulp?
Z-Man lures are more buoyant than other soft plastics.
They’re made out of a different, more elastic, and less dense material.
This affects how they move through the water, which should affect how you should rig them.
Want to see how I like to rig Z-Man lures to catch more fish?
Check out the video below!
Secret Z-Man Rigging Tip [VIDEO]
Are you going to be rigging Z-Man lures differently now?
Have any other questions about Z-Man lures?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who uses these lures, TAG or SHARE this with them!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How to Rig a Berkley Gulp Saltwater Shrimp For More Bites [Product Review]
- How To Catch More Redfish, Snook, & Grouper With Just ONE Lure
- The Quick Way To Catch An Inshore Slam In A New Area (Without Bait)
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?