9 Interesting Animals That Reveal Redfish, Snook & Trout Honey Holes
Gators, and sharks, and birds…oh my!!!
There are 9 creatures that can be dead giveaways for helping you find redfish, trout, and snook spots.
So if you want some really cool shortcuts to finding honey holes, then use these 9 animals/creatures that we share in this episode to show you the way.
A couple of animals, in particular, have been 100% spot-on for catching fish every time we’ve seen them on or near the shoreline.
The best news is that this can be used for shore anglers (wading), kayaks, or boats.
Check it out below!
9 Creatures That Reveal Where Fish Are [VIDEO]
9 Creatures That Reveal Where Fish Are [PODCAST]
- STRIKE SPOTS: NEW TOOL THAT PREDICTS INSHORE FEEDING ZONES
- HOW TO FIND 90% OF ALL FEEDING FISH IN YOUR AREA (90/10 FISHING RULE)
You can follow the timestamped table of contents here:
- 1:03 – Raccoons on the shorelines (what does that mean?)
- 3:11 – A raccoon’s diet is similar to inshore species
- 5:26 – What is a sea roach? And how creepy does this look?
- 6:51 – Wyatt gets extra-scientific and you’ve got to hear it!
- 7:41 – Sheepshead will be around when you find these
- 9:23 – What can stingrays tell you about a fishing spot?
- 11:08 – Snook and redfish like to follow stingrays
- 12:29 – Here is a good indicator that cobia are off the beach
- 13:59 – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Can you name all 4?)
- 15:10 – Turtles = Healthy seagrass = Inshore fish
- 18:36 – Egrets versus herons
- 19:18 – Blue herons can help you identify how deep the water is on the shoreline
- 21:54 – Roseate spoonbills forage for crustaceans and so do…
- 26:12 – If you see this bird, stop and fish around them!
- 26:52 – Gators can tell you where the fish are. Go Gators!
- 28:34 – Yes, there ARE crocodiles in South Florida
- 30:41 – SHARK! Predators don’t want to be in a dead zone either
- 31:24 – Bonnetheads, bull sharks, and blacktip sharks
- 33:05 – Sharks on topwater lures?
- 34:12 – There are 25,200 of this creature & they’ll tell you where the fish are!
- 35:15 – Loons or other diving birds are typically around fish
- 38:28 – Please don’t feed the birds…please.
- 40:38 – If you see ospreys, follow them. They know the fishing spots!
- 42:44 – Live coaching calls EVERY WEEK if you’re an Insider
- Come join us in the Insider Club!
There are many ways to find fish.
But a telltale sign is to look for the animals that feed on the same things that redfish, speckled trout, flounder, and snook eat.
What are some other interesting creatures that lead you to fish?
Let me know down in the comments!
And if you know an angler who is tired of getting skunked, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: