The Redfish & Trout Myth That’s Causing Anglers To Miss Out On Fish…
By: Joseph Simonds on February 27, 2020
FOMO is real!
Have you ever seen a picture of your buddies at a bar or restaurant having a good time when you’re at home?
It stinks, right?
Well, if you’re not targeting redfish and speckled trout in the winter, you’re missing out on that opportunity, too!
In fact, Capt. Judson Brock of Eastern Angling says he has some of his best days on the water in the winter!
When it’s cold out, fish are creatures of habit and if you’ve found one, there’s likely a few more of his buddies ready to play, too.
In this podcast, Capt. Jud is sharing how he’s consistently catching redfish and trout in the winter.
- His favorite types of winter spots
- The best winter trout lures
- A simple trick to find spots that will hold fish all year long
- Fish catching strategies that could mean the difference between going home skunked or going home with a phone full of fish pics
- His ideal fishing conditions for winter
- And we even get into some of the conservation issues facing North Carolina and how to fix them
The Redfish & Trout Myth… [PODCAST]
- How To Catch GATOR TROUT In The Fall & Winter
- How To Catch 24X More Inshore Saltwater Fish (Easy 10-Minute System)
- Why Most Saltwater Anglers FAIL (The Top Mistake)
Epic Trout Drone Footage [VIDEO]
Love seeing trout in that beautiful clear water!
What an awesome conversation!
It’s amazing that no matter where redfish and trout live, they still behave pretty much the same way.
They can be found in the same types of spots and caught on the same lures using the same strategies from Texas to Virginia.
If you want to book Capt. Jud for a trip or follow him on social media, you can do that at the links below:
- His website EasternAngling.com
- His YouTube Channel Eastern Current Fishing
- His Instagram @judbrockfishing
- His podcast Eastern Current Fishing
Have any questions about catching redfish and trout in the winter?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who’s struggling to catch fish in the winter, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots, tips, and exclusive gear and discounts? Click here to join us and +12,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).