How Fishing Communities Can Help Save America During These Tough Times
By: Joseph Simonds on April 5, 2020
It was the worst of times, yet the best of times…
Looking back on history, we know that the majority of our nation’s growth, freedom, and unity has come from horrific and scary times.
Think about it…
- The Declaration Of Independence
- World War 1
- The Great Depression
- World War 2
- Financial Crisis Of 2008
In every single instance above, thousands of lives were lost…
In every single instance above, jobs were lost and people lost big chunks of their savings…
In every single instance above, the country felt like it was falling apart and getting crushed…
In every single instance above, fear was present…
Yet in every single instance above, we came out STRONGER.
In every single instance, communities bonded together to get through the tough and scary times…
So in this episode, I break down how fishing communities will play a big role during this crisis.
Fishing Communities And The Coronavirus [PODCAST]
I’d greatly appreciate any and all feedback by leaving a comment at the bottom of the post.
You have my word I will read every single message (although it might be tough for me to get all of them considering the tens of thousands of people will read and see this).
Finally, I’d really appreciate if you’d take a second to SHARE this with your friends and family.
Thank you for being part of the Salt Strong family!
Join The Fastest-Growing Fishing Community In America!
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Daily fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- 20% off all fishing tackle and gear (All major brands)
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Private community of fellow saltwater anglers
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).