Best Lure Scent: Procure Vs Dr. Juice
Do fish strike lures because of profile and color or does it have to do with scent?
Have you ever used added scents to your lures for more effectiveness like Procure or Dr. Juice?
The truth is one has outperformed the other!
Check out more down below!
Best Lure Scent: Procure Vs Dr. Juice [VIDEO]
Best Lure Scent: Procure Vs Dr. Juice [PODCAST]
- THIS IS HOW TO CATCH A TOPWATER INSHORE SLAM (BEFORE GOING TO WORK)
- PRO TACTICS FOR HUNTING TROPHY REDFISH, TROUT, & SNOOK
You can follow the timestamped table of contents here:
- 0:39 – Dr. Juice OR Procure
- 2:45 – Why use scents?
- 3:49 – Procure ‘Gel’ Vs Dr. Juice ‘Oil” (Visual differences)
- 4:36 – Strength of fish scent detection
- 5:52 – Why we like Dr. Juice
- 6:00 – Oil Vs Water-based
- 7:07 – Procure and Dr. Juice scent strength
- 7:53 – How to clean Dr. Juice off your boat
- 8:08 – History of Dr. Juice
- 8:53 – How Procure creates their scents
- 9:21 – Uniqueness of Dr. Juice
- 9:31 – What is a sex pheromone?
- 9:56 – Fish behavior
- 10:26 – Fish response to sex pheromones
- 10:43 – Scientific approach of Dr. Juice
- 11:07 – Fear pheromones
- 11:26 – The scientific properties of Dr. Juice
- 12:19 – Comparison to mosquito behavior
- 13:16 – Fish reaction to the fear pheromones
- 14:08 – Schooling pheromones
- 14:51 – Luke sight-fishing snook and redfish with Dr. Juice off a dock
- 16:37 – Luke’s personal accounts using Dr. Juice
- 17:46 – Catching black drum and sheepshead on shrimp lures using Dr. Juice
- 18:32 – The Dr. Juice difference
- 20:05 – Negative scent tracks podcast
- 20:30 – Examples of negative scent tracks
- 21:13 – Using scent on leader line before tying knots
- 21:43 – Procure dyes color of monofilament
- 22:00 – Reasons to like Dr. Juice
- 22:15 – How much liquid to put on your lures
- 22:22 – Too much Procure can negatively impact your lure presentation
- 22:57 – Truth about using Dr. Juice
- 23:24 – The best time to apply Dr. Juice scent to your lures
- 24:18 – Other uses for Dr. Juice
- 25:23 – Be careful when using on kayak or boat
- 25:45 – Give Dr. Juice a try
- 26:24 – Still need to be in the 90/10 zone with Dr. Juice scents
- 26:47 – The Salt Strong advantage
- 28:30 – Insider Club benefits
- 29:34 – All it takes is ONE good trip with Dr. Juice!
Dr. Juice has different chemical components and scientific properties that set it apart from Procure.
The pheromones and science that is embedded within the Dr. Juice scent ignite a feeding frenzy amongst hungry or dormant fish that cannot help but strike your lure!
Have you ever used scents to attract fish before?
What is your biggest catch by using a scent on your lures?
Let us know down in the comments!!
And if you know an angler who wants to catch more fish by using Dr. Juice, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: