The New & Improved Salt Strong App (Everything You Need To Know)

Guess what’s back?

The Salt Strong app!!

Well, in many ways, the Salt Strong app was never gone.

But it did get a complete makeover and now you can have the Salt Strong Insider community, Smart Fishing Tides, and all of our valuable content right on your phone home-screen like all of your other apps.

Listen in as Luke and I discuss the history of the Salt Strong app, why we went with a progressive app, and how you can quickly get it on your phone or tablet today.

Check it out!

You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.

P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!

The New Salt Strong App [VIDEO]

The New Salt Strong App [PODCAST]

salt strong podcast itunes

salt strong podcast stitcher

salt strong podcast spotify

Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to the Salt Strong podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!

Related Podcasts:

Here’s a timestamped table of contents:

• 0:34 – Just hit 90 species on the Slam Shady!
  • 1:38 – Why we decided to stop using the old Salt Strong app
  • 2:57 – Get the new exclusive Salt Strong app by joining us in the Insider Community
  • 4:58 – The progressive app concept
  • 6:23 – How you can customize the app
  • 7:39 – Automatic updates are a game-changer
  • 9:44 – The power of the Insider Community
  • 10:45 – Regional maps that give you reports, spot dissections, and feeding zones
  • 12:48 – Community feed is a wealth of information and great for Q&A
  • 13:55 – Giveaways for being active in the community every week
  • 15:21 – You can organize meet-ups with fellow anglers in the app
  • 16:38 – Smart Fishing Tides app loads directly into the Salt Strong app
  • 18:49 – These are not Facebook fishing reports
  • 20:50 – This is about fishing. No politics, no cursing, no negativity, no snook candy.
  • 23:02 – Here is what you will save when you join us in the Insider Club
  • 27:39 – We reserve the best of the best information and perks for our Insiders
  • 29:37 – Join us in the Insider Club today!

Here is the tutorial on how to add the Salt Strong app to the home screen on your phone.

Conclusion

how to find feeding fish

The Salt Strong app is back and better than ever!

As an Insider Club member, you’ll have access to regional fishing reports, the tides and weather app, our exclusive community, and so much more.

And the best part: this is all on your phone so you can take it with you when you’re out fishing!

Have you tried out the new version of the app yet?

Let me know down in the comments!

And if you know someone who would love to use an app like this, please TAG or SHARE this with them!

P.S. Want access to this app, our best fishing spots, and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!

Adam Gorberg

You need an app. Sorry, but that’s the truth. Videos need to function like YouTube. Need to be able to shut off display on phone and listen to the video.
Logging in should be biometric and less frequent… in the app.

Last edited 3 months ago by Adam Gorberg
Eric Black

Thanks, guys. Good stuff, and have loaded it on my Android (deleting the old app).

Sean Shimmel

Am I missing something? I am a member but cannot find any link to download the app. Just let me know. Excited to incorporate it

James Scarberry
Reply to  Sean Shimmel

Me either I don’t Spotify or anything like that I just want an app to download to open when I want to access Salt Strong. Now I have to Google it just to see the home page and I am a member.

Bob Hartwein

WOW so sorry I missed your “Meet Up” in Stuart! Joe , Great explanation on the “New App” & it IS much faster! There is so much info there! Makes planning next trip so much easier. Big Thanks to all of Salt Strong for this GREAT tool! Tight Lines

Dave Hopper

Opened Saltstrong web page on both my Android phone and my laptop and logged in. No link on either to connect with the app as described in the tutorial.

John Nogler

I am having the same issue as D. Hopper, nowhere can I find how to get the app. Plenty of suggestions to become an insider though.

James Scarberry
Reply to  Joseph Simonds

What about IPhones Joe?

Anthony Smith

Unfortunately after logging in to website, I see no prompt to add app to screen. Must be something I’m missing/not doing. Your help please. Thanks

Anthony Bishop

What I did shortly after becoming a member was to create a link to your website on my iPhone. When I upgraded my phone I got the face recognition with it. My question is do you think the “app” would be better than what I’m using now? Thanks

Anthony Bishop
Reply to  Anthony Bishop

To answer my own question, it’s the same. But you do get an app button! So cool!

Charles Hinnant

Hi gents – trying to add to my iPhone but I don’t use Safari I use Chrome. Tried to follow the instructions for an Android device using Chrome but do not see an “add to Home Screen” when I hit the 3 little buttons. Is there a way to do this on an iPhone without Safari or do I need to download Safari to get it to work? Thanks for all the greats tips and videos.

John S

You mentioned once you log in the first time you don’t have to do it again. I have downloaded onto my Iphone and each time I DO have to login. Is there a “click” somewhere I’m missing so it keeps me logged in each time I launch?

The Best Lures For Redfish (Surprise Answer With Video Proof)!

Looking for the best lures for redfish? Then check out this new video where we discuss redfish lures, spots, and trends that applies to all redfish zones.

This Is When You Should Replace Your Fishing Line

How long has it been since you replaced your fishing line? Whether it's mono, fluoro, or braid, your fishing line only lasts so long and...