The New & Improved Salt Strong App (Everything You Need To Know)

Guess what’s back?

The Salt Strong app!!

Well, in many ways, the Salt Strong app was never gone.

But it did get a complete makeover and now you can have the Salt Strong Insider community, Smart Fishing Tides, and all of our valuable content right on your phone home-screen like all of your other apps.

Listen in as Luke and I discuss the history of the Salt Strong app, why we went with a progressive app, and how you can quickly get it on your phone or tablet today.

Check it out!

You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.

P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!

The New Salt Strong App [VIDEO]

The New Salt Strong App [PODCAST]

salt strong podcast itunes

salt strong podcast stitcher

salt strong podcast spotify

Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to the Salt Strong podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!

Related Podcasts:

Here’s a timestamped table of contents:

• 0:34 – Just hit 90 species on the Slam Shady!
  • 1:38 – Why we decided to stop using the old Salt Strong app
  • 2:57 – Get the new exclusive Salt Strong app by joining us in the Insider Community
  • 4:58 – The progressive app concept
  • 6:23 – How you can customize the app
  • 7:39 – Automatic updates are a game-changer
  • 9:44 – The power of the Insider Community
  • 10:45 – Regional maps that give you reports, spot dissections, and feeding zones
  • 12:48 – Community feed is a wealth of information and great for Q&A
  • 13:55 – Giveaways for being active in the community every week
  • 15:21 – You can organize meet-ups with fellow anglers in the app
  • 16:38 – Smart Fishing Tides app loads directly into the Salt Strong app
  • 18:49 – These are not Facebook fishing reports
  • 20:50 – This is about fishing. No politics, no cursing, no negativity, no snook candy.
  • 23:02 – Here is what you will save when you join us in the Insider Club
  • 27:39 – We reserve the best of the best information and perks for our Insiders
  • 29:37 – Join us in the Insider Club today!

Here is the tutorial on how to add the Salt Strong app to the home screen on your phone.

Conclusion

how to find feeding fish

The Salt Strong app is back and better than ever!

As an Insider Club member, you’ll have access to regional fishing reports, the tides and weather app, our exclusive community, and so much more.

And the best part: this is all on your phone so you can take it with you when you’re out fishing!

Have you tried out the new version of the app yet?

Let me know down in the comments!

And if you know someone who would love to use an app like this, please TAG or SHARE this with them!

P.S. Want access to this app, our best fishing spots, and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!

Bob Hartwein
1 minute ago

WOW so sorry I missed your “Meet Up” in Stuart! Joe , Great explanation on the “New App” & it IS much faster! There is so much info there! Makes planning next trip so much easier. Big Thanks to all of Salt Strong for this GREAT tool! Tight Lines

Sean Shimmel
7 hours ago

Am I missing something? I am a member but cannot find any link to download the app. Just let me know. Excited to incorporate it

Eric Black
10 hours ago

Thanks, guys. Good stuff, and have loaded it on my Android (deleting the old app).

Adam Gorberg
15 hours ago

You need an app. Sorry, but that’s the truth. Videos need to function like YouTube. Need to be able to shut off display on phone and listen to the video.
Logging in should be biometric and less frequent… in the app.

Last edited 15 hours ago by Adam Gorberg
Jon Kerr
18 hours ago

This is an amazing piece of technology. Love having the “app” on my home screen. PS – it does not work with DuckDuckGo browser, but works fine with Chrome on my Android (Google phone).

Kevin Cooper
20 hours ago

Got the Progressive App installed…it’s AWESOME!!! Found I had to open the site via Safari to add it to my home page…Edge did not work for me. Did not try Google or Google Chrome. Keep it up guys!!!

MICHAEL Drozdowski
1 day ago

Hi, followed the instructions on the podcast to add the site, after logging in, to my iPhone home screen. But I still have to log in whenever I bring it up on my home screen.

Marshall Watchinski
1 day ago

You said your species count was at 90… how about a “Bowfin” ? I caught one just last week on my 3in Slam Saddy… 91?

Bob Desplaines
1 day ago

Watched the full video and I did not catch where to get the app I have an Android phone. Wish I had the time to watch it all over again. Logged into my account still can not find any link.

Bob Desplaines
1 day ago
Reply to  Joseph Simonds

Hi Joe, Sorry Senior moment, I am all set now. Works like a top and looks really good and easy to use. Will try and recruit some Tampa Bay friends to sign up to use it. Thanks again for all the work you all do. Stuck up here in Mass for the summer but just got word the 20lb Stripers have shown up and they are a blast on the fly rod. Will post when I get to play with them.

Saltwater Fishing Tackle Mistakes: A Guide For Newbies

Have you purchased fishing tackle that simply doesn't work? The colorful packaging may say it's the best on the market but the fact is...

How Much Line To Put On Your Spinning Reel (To Maximize Casting)

Do you know how much line you should put on your spinning reel? If you want to cast farther and get fewer wind knots, then you need to have...