Yo-Zuri 3D Inshore Topknock Review: Pros, Cons & Fish-Catching Footage
Looking for a topwater lure that imitates big baitfish and is great for murky water?
Then you might want to check out the Yo-Zuri 3D Inshore Topknock.
It’s 4″ long and has a great knocking sound to attract fish, but it’s not perfect, so in this video, I’ll share the top pros and cons of it, plus what season it’s best to use in.
Let’s dive in!
Yo-Zuri 3D Inshore Topknock Review [VIDEO]
Click here to join the Insider Club
See the Yo-Zuri 3D Inshore Pencil review here.
Alright, let’s get into the pros and cons of the Yo-Zuri 3D Topknock:
- The large bead makes it loud (which is great for murky water)
- The cupped face displaces a lot of water and makes a lot of commotion on the surface (also great for murky water)
- It imitates large baitfish (which is great for fall fishing)
- The cupped face makes it a little harder to do a good “walk the dog” style retrieve
- It’s a little more expensive than other topwaters (like the Super Spook Jr.) but there was nothing that really made me feel like it was worth more money
I’ve really been enjoying this Yo-Zuri 3D Topknock.
It’s large presence in the water is especially good for fall fishing (when the baitfish are biggest) and murky water, but it is a little more expensive than some of the other topwater lures on the market.
You can get the Yo-Zuri 3D Topknock from Amazon here.
Have any questions about this lure?
Have you used it before?
Let me know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who’s looking for a new topwater lure to try out, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
- YO-ZURI 3D INSHORE PENCIL TOPWATER LURE REVIEW (PROS, CONS, & SPECS)
- THE TRUTH ABOUT TOPWATER LURE COLORS (AND WHETHER OR NOT COLOR MATTERS)
- HOW FAST TO RETRIEVE TOPWATER LURES (TO CATCH MORE FISH)
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
Just got one of these the other day. Can’t wait to use it.
It’s a pretty solid topwater! Thanks for watching!