3 Bad Habits Every Saltwater Fisherman Should Give Up
It’s time to address and take care of the bad habits of saltwater fishermen!
Anglers across ALL LEVELS make these mistakes!!
Eliminate all the headaches and wasted time out on the water by correcting the THREE bad habits described below.
Take control of your fishing journey!!
Find out more in the episode below!!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Bad Habits Of Saltwater Fishermen [PODCAST]
Here is a timestamped version of this episode for you to follow:
- 1:30 – THREE of the WORST Habits of Saltwater Anglers
- 3:15 – BAD HABIT #1: Wrong Equipment
- 6:35 – Capt. Peter Deeks (Live Bait Trophy Hunter)
- 8:40 – Live Bait
- 10:05 – Fishing with 5lb Braided Line (Dirty Deeks Leader Trick)
- 12:20 – Fishing Rod Selection
- 15:15 – The Rod is MOST Important
- 16:10 – BAD HABIT #2: ONLY Using Live Bait
- 22:40 – Captains/Guides Using Live Bait
- 24:20 – Ultimate Inshore Angler Tackle Bundle
- 25:25 – BAD HABIT #3: Failing to Put a Pre-Trip Plan Together
- 28:30 – Set Yourself Up For Success
- 32:30 – Insider Community Dashboard Updates
- 33:10 – Join the Insider Club TODAY
Bad Habits Of Saltwater Fishermen [VIDEO]
Fish SMARTER and not harder!!
We’re here to help YOU achieve your goals as an angler and to drop bad saltwater fishing habits.
What are some habits you’ve seen or used to practice yourself that you’ve since corrected?
Let us know down in the comments section!!
And if you know someone who wants to learn more about the bad habits of saltwater fishermen, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
Oh, and if you Join the Insider Club TODAY, Smart Fishing Spots is absolutely FREE! Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: