The BEST Time To Use Shrimp For Inshore Fishing (Live & Artificial)
It’s shrimp time!!
Or is it?
Have you ever wondered when the best time to use shrimp is?
Yes, they can catch fish all year long, but there are some times when using shrimp is better than others.
In this video, I’ll reveal when those times are, plus how to work them to catch more fish.
When The BEST Time To Use Shrimp Is [VIDEO]
Although shrimp can catch fish all year long, they are best in the winter for two reasons:
- Fish are lethargic because it’s too cold and they don’t feel like chasing down baitfish
- Many baitfish have moved offshore, so shrimp is the most abundant food source
In addition to them being good in wintertime, they’re also good in the dead of summer.
When it gets too hot, fish become lethargic as well, and will often prefer a slow-moving shrimp over a speedy baitfish.
And whether you’re fishing in the dead of winter or the dead of summer, it’s best to work the shrimp slowly.
This goes for both live and artificial shrimp.
Whether it’s too hot, or too cold, fish love a slow-moving shrimp.
And in the dead of winter, there are more shrimp than there are baitfish, so this makes it a great time to use them.
Have any questions about using shrimp?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who wants to catch more fish this winter, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots, tips, and exclusive gear and discounts? Click here to join us and +10,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: