Google VS. Bing VS. Mapquest (Pre-Trip Planning Secrets & Mistakes)
What are the ultimate pre-fishing-trip planning secrets?
How can you craft the PERFECT pre-plan to then go out and execute to catch MONSTER fish?
In this episode, we discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different online map websites as well as reveal secrets and mistakes anglers often make before they head out on the water!
What could be the biggest mistakes anglers make during their pre-plan?
We’ve got it all covered below!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Check it all out below!!!
Fishing Trip Planning Secrets [PODCAST]
Here is a timestamped version:
- 2:32 – Importance of preparation
- 3:35 – Pre-Trip Planning
- 5:12 – Developing a solid Pre-Trip Plan using Smart Fishing Tides
- 6:53 – High Current Periods
- 7:51 – Top 2 Key Things When Pre-Planning
- 8:10 – Targeting specific species of fish
- 10:55 – Wind speed, direction, and temperature
- 11:18 – The Differences in Online Map Platforms
- 14:37 – Insider Member Courses (Finding Spots and Inshore Fishing 101)
- 16:34 – Finding Spots Mastery Course and Fish Biology Course
- 16:56 – Join the Insider Club HERE
- 17:48 – What to look for on satellite maps
- 19:54 – Insider Reports examples
- 21:13 – The 90/10 Zone
- 22:43 – Eliminating poor fishing zones
- 24:12 – What areas to focus on
- 24:29 – Importance of wind protection in wintertime
- 25:55 – Weekend Gameplan
- 26:14 – Power of having a plan that is up with current trends
- 26:54 – How many different spots should you have pre-planned?
- 29:09 – Pre-Planning Trips in the Winter
- 32:20 – Importance of having multiple spots prepared
- 33:09 – Spending too much time in a dead zone
- 35:40 – Fishing the trends
- 37:32 – Join us in the Insider Club TODAY
Fishing Trip Planning Secrets [VIDEO]
Pre-trip planning will put you in the right position to catch more fish and make life easier for you out on the water.
Instead of blind casting and choosing spots based on a hunch, spend some time beforehand on an online maps platform and pick out some promising spots that keep up with current trends to put yourself on fish!
It is only in your own best interest to develop a pre-plan and succeed out on the water!!
Do you have any more questions on fishing trip planning secrets?
Let us know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who wants to learn more about fishing trip planning secrets, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: