How To Blacken Fish (Butter vs. Olive Oil Challenge)
Ali vs. Frazier…
Florida vs. Florida State…
Redfish vs. Snook…
There are many great rivalries in life, but when it comes to the kitchen, one rivalry rules them all…
Olive Oil vs. Butter
In this video, this rivalry takes it’s talents to the cast iron skillet, where we’re finally deciding whether you should use olive oil or butter to blacken fish.
Watch the video below for the decision.
How To Blacken Fish (BUTTER vs OLIVE OIL) [VIDEO]
Disclaimer: we are not responsible for any sudden urges for blackened fish caused by the viewing of this video.
If you want to order the Blackened Redfish Magic online, you can get it here on Amazon.
And if you want to catch more fish so you can have more fish dinners like this, join our Insider Club
Butter vs. Olive Oil
Although both tasted delicious, I give butter the slight edge here.
It came off of the cast iron skillet easier and helped the fish stay more intact.
However, if you have allergies, are watching your cholesterol, or prefer healthier fats, then using olive oil is a fine choice and tasted very similar to butter.
Which do you prefer?
Olive oil or butter?
Have any questions about blackening fish?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to catch more fish so you can have delicious meals like this, join our Insider Club.
P.S. Know someone who needs to see this video? TAG or SHARE this with them!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Exclusive discounts on your favorite fishing brands
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- The Best Way To Cook Flounder [10 Delicious Flounder Recipes]
- The Best Way To Cook Grouper [10 Amazing Grouper Recipes]
- The BEST DAY For You To Go Fishing (New Tool)
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: