The Inshore Fishing Checklist (Everything You Need To Bring)
Do you have a checklist of everything you need to bring on your next inshore fishing trip?
Whether you’re fishing from a kayak, boat, pier, or even wading, it’s crucial to be organized.
And having a streamlined, minimalist checklist will ultimately keep you prepared so you can be successful on the water!
So in this new video, you’ll learn how to put together your inshore fishing checklist!
Check it out below!
The Ultimate Inshore Fishing Checklist [VIDEO]
Here is the Ultimate Inshore Checklist:
- Life Vest (Check for damage before every trip!)
- Whistle (I recommend attaching to your life vest.)
- Fishing License (Either hard card or digital on your phone)
- Waterproof Backpack for tackle storage (If you’re not in a kayak or boat and you’re wading, take a backpack or wading belt.)
- Head Lamp (If you’re fishing in low light conditions, this will help you see
- Sunscreen (We recommend wearing long sleeves and fishing pants, but you still need to protect your face.)
- Bug spray or a Thermacell
- H2O (Hydrate often! And you can use for clean water to wash out any injury that could occur.)
- Pliers with Line Cutters
- Lip Grippers
- Landing Net
- Ande Monofilament Leader and/or Vanish Fluorocarbon
- Topwater Lure (Try out our new Moonwalker or Rapala Skitterwalk!)
- Hard Bait search lures (Mirrodine Suspending Twitch Baits)
- Spoons (Gold, Silver, Black, or Aqua Dream Pinfish)
- Light color paddletail (Slam Shady 2.0)
- Dark color paddletail (Gold Digger)
- Natural color soft plastic (Alabama Leprechaun)
- Shrimp lure (Power Prawn)
- Owner Twistlock Weighted Hooks (Bring a variety of sizes to cover the water column)
- Mustad Grip Pin Hooks
- Trout Eye Jig Heads (1/8 oz, 3/16 oz, 1/4 oz)
- Texas Eye Jig Heads
- Variety of Hooks (Organized in a tackle tray)
- Extra waterproof storage box or tackle tray
Please Note: If any of the tackle mentioned above is out of stock, click on the Notify Me When Available to get an alert when these items are back in inventory!
Have any questions about putting together your checklist?
How do you get ready the night before or the morning of a fishing trip?
Let me know down in the comments.
And if you know someone who is tired of getting skunked, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: