“Catching LUNKERS In People’s Faces” With Lunkerdog Jeff Maggio
Jeff Maggio, aka Lunkerdog, the angler who coined the phrases “Run That Dog” and “Catching Lunkers In People’s Faces” is back on the show by popular demand.
Jeff is an amazing dude who was actually our very first guest on the podcast 155 episodes ago.
He’s not only a fishing guide in the Fort Lauderdale area who specializes in snook and tarpon, but he’s also one of the funniest fishing guides out there with a hilarious view on the world of saltwater fishing.
In this episode we talk about:
- The seafoam green PFG fishing shirt trend that’s sweeping the nation (and yes, Jeff made fun of me for this)
- The sprouting of “beardos” at ICAST (and what a “beardo” actually is)
- A candid conversation about a live fishing event (think ICAST but for consumers)
- The definition of a “reel guy”
- Social media and podcasting strategies
- And much more!
Lunkerdog on Beards, Reel Guys & More [PODCAST]
“I’m So Salt Life…” [VIDEO]
How Salt Life are you?
What an awesome guy!
I love chatting with Jeff about the world of fishing and this episode did not disappoint.
You can also check him out at the links below:
- Lunkerdog on Facebook
- Lunkerdog on Instagram
- The Mullet Run on YouTube
- Lunkerdog on YouTube
Now one thing we talked about here was doing a live event.
Sort of like ICAST, but for consumers.
Do you have any thoughts about that?
Or examples of other industries that have done this well?
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment down below.
Thanks for listening to this episode and if you know someone who’s a beardo like Luke or wears seafoam green fishing shirts like me, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want the best local fishing spots, discounts on fishing gear, and to stay up to date with what and where the fish are biting right now? Join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: