The One Fish That Changed Bill Dance’s Life Forever…
By: Joseph Simonds on November 19, 2019
We’ve got the one and only Bill Dance on the podcast today!
Bill is in his 54th year doing fishing TV shows and has an incredible story.
He’s seen it all, from the invention of trolling motors, to braided line, to fish finders, and has caught loads of fish with and without these breakthroughs in technology.
Not to date Bill, but he’s been catching fish for longer than most us have been alive!
In this episode, we get into some things many people don’t know about him (including how funny he is):
In this exclusive interview, Bill Dance shares:
- How one fish changed his life (and the lives of many other fishermen) forever
- Some of his best fishing tips (like how fish hear and feel sound, and how to approach them if you don’t want to scare them off)
- How he got started in TV (hint: it was not his idea) and all the ups and downs he’s experienced through it
- His advice for up and coming anglers if they want to make a good career in fishing
- And much more!
Bill Dance On Fishing, Life & TV [PODCAST]
What a career!
And even after all the success that he’s had, he’s still an incredibly humble and kind man.
Definitely an inspiration to all of us anglers out there!
You can catch Bill Dance Outdoors on the Outdoor Channel and Bill Dance Saltwater on the Sportsman Channel.
Or, you can keep up with him at his website or social media at the links below:
- His website, BillDanceOutdoors.com
- Bill Dance on YouTube
- Bill Dance on Facebook
- Bill Dance on Instagram
- Bill Dance on Twitter
What’s your favorite memory of watching Bill Dance?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who needs to hear this interview, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want the best local fishing spots, discounts on fishing gear, and to stay up to date with what and where the fish are biting right now? Join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).