300+ Fishing Records. 760+ Species. All From This One Fisherman…
By: Joseph Simonds on November 15, 2019
Wow, what a story!
Patrick Sebile could very well be one of the best anglers in the world.
With over 300 fishing records, 760+ different documented fish species caught, and countless lure, rod, and hook design inventions, he’s done more in the fishing world than most ever dream of.
I had the pleasure of sitting down with Patrick to hear his amazing story.
We cover everything from:
- How he got bullied as a kid
- How fishing helped him with his confidence
- How he was designing fishing rods before he could drive
- And how he’s been able to think like a fish
World-Record Fisherman Patrick Sebile [VIDEO]
World-Record Fisherman: Patrick Sebile [PODCAST]
- The #1 Saltwater Fishing Lure Of All Time
- Marty Zoffinger: The Amazing Story Of A Kayaker Who Never Gave Up
Whew, what an episode!
I hope you learned as much about fishing and life as I did.
I love Patrick’s enthusiasm for fishing and the fact that even though he’s caught fish all over the world, he decided to settle down in Florida to catch snook and bass.
You can keep up with his company, A Band of Anglers, at the links below:
Have any questions about Patrick Sebile?
Let me know in the comments below!
And please TAG or SHARE this with your fishing buddy!
P.S. Want the best local fishing spots, discounts on fishing gear, and to stay up to date with what and where the fish are biting right now? Join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).