Kayak Fishing Q&A: Setup, Gear, Transportation, Anchors, & More
By: Tony Acevedo on June 25, 2020
It’s kayak fishing time!
A few days ago I put out a video on how I outfit my kayak for fishing.
We got so many comments that I wasn’t able to reply to them all individually, but there were a lot of good questions, so I made this video answering them.
In this Q&A video, you’ll learn:
- What not to do when outfitting your kayak for fishing
- What my favorite (and least favorite) anchor systems are
- How to transport your kayak
- The best seats for your kayak (this is a big one that I regret not doing the right way)
- The best paddle sizes for comfort and speed
- How to get good video footage
- And much more
Check out the video below.
Kayak Fishing Q&A [VIDEO]
- How To Set Up Your Kayak For Inshore Fishing (Tackle, Tools, & More)
- How To Make Your Own Kayak Truck Rack (For Easy Loading)
- Which Side Should You Install An Anchor Trolley On Your Kayak?
Do you have any more questions?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want direct access to the Salt Strong fishing coaches, as well as the thousands of other anglers (many of which are guides or professional anglers) in our community, click here to join us in the Insider Club.
You’ll also get 20% off the products in our online tackle store.
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).