Where To Find & Catch Bull Redfish This Fall Like A Pro
Find the bait and find the fish.
Yes, that’s definitely an important factor BUT there are other things that go into where these big bull redfish will be located!
In this new tea time, you’ll learn:
- What areas to target this fall for bull redfish
- Where to look if they are not with the big bait pods
- What other conditions are favorable
- And much more
Check it out below!
Where To Catch Bull Redfish This Fall [VIDEO]
We covered a ton of information so here’s a timestamped version:
- 1:48 – How to find these fish in big open waters
- 2:31 – Two main areas to find bulls (think depth changes)
- 3:24 – When the fall spawn is on, find bull redfish here
- 4:37 – Pay attention to what is happening in fishing reports
- 7:12 – Heavy weather changes and moon phases affect the movement of the redfish
- 9:17 – If you can’t find the bulls, they are probably here
- 10:21 – Find the bait, find the bull redfish
- 12:50 – Big bait schools may not always indicate finding fish
- 14:46 – Points, eddys, and coves (don’t limit yourself to one spot and keep your eyes on the bait movement)
- 16:45 – Fish move in the direction of where the wind is blowing?
- 20:03 – Bait, moons, biology, conditions (Putting the pieces of the puzzle together)
- 22:02 – Not all bull redfish will behave the same way at the same time
- 22:55 – Please take care of these breeder fish and properly handle
Fall is a great time of year to target big redfish because they are spawning and fired up!
How do you find redfish during the fall?
Do you have other tactics for locating these bulls?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know an angler who wants to catch some bull redfish this fall, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: