Snook Fishing Tips With The Captain Who’s Landed Over 300,000 Snook!
By: Joseph Simonds on September 13, 2019
Can you imagine catching over 300,000 snook in your life?
That is mind-blowing!
But with over 45 years of snook fishing, that’s exactly what Capt. Dave Pomerleau, aka the “Mad Snooker,” has accomplished.
This is a value-packed episode where he’s sharing tips like:
- The biggest mistakes snook anglers make (that you’re probably making yourself)
- How to hook shrimp for monster snook (and when and where to use them)
- The best tides for catching snook during each season
- How to land, handle, and release snook so they can grow and reproduce (and so you catch them again when they’re bigger)
- Why he only fishes for snook at night
- How to catch 40+ lb snook (he’s caught three of them!)
He also shares the entertaining story of his first snook and how he got the name “Mad Snooker.”
Plus, The Mad Snooker reveals some of his favorite lures for catching big snook like this bucktail below.
Here’s another rig he discusses in this amazing snook fishing episode.
If you like catching lots of really big snook, this episode is for you.
Catching Snook With The “Mad Snooker” [PODCAST]
- How To Catch An Inshore Slam Under Pressure
- How to Catch Giant Snook on Jigs and Topwater Lures [With Jupiter Snooker]
When someone regularly catches 50 snook in a night, you listen!
I took furious notes in this episode and I hope you got as much out of it as I did.
If you want to keep up with Capt. Dave or book a trip with him, you can do so at the links below:
Have any questions about catching snook?
Let us know in the comments below!
And be sure to TAG or SHARE this with someone who wants to catch more snook!
P.S. Want more in-depth tips, local fishing spots, and access to exclusive fishing lures and gear? Join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).