Saltwater Fishing Knots 101
What are the best saltwater fishing knots?
Which fishing knots do you prefer to use?
Fishing knots are a must-know for every angler looking to secure their line and be able to fight fish without worrying about losing it!
But how do you tie all of them?
Learn all about saltwater fishing knots 101 here!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Check it all out below!!!
Saltwater Fishing Knots 101 [PODCAST]
- THE GREAT FISHING LINE DEBATE (BRAID VS MONO VS FLUORO)
- COULD MONOFILAMENT LEADER LINE BE BETTER THAN FLUOROCARBON LEADER?
Here is a timestamped version:
- 1:18 – The 3 Fishing Knots you NEED to know
- 2:15 – The Non-Slip Loop Knot
- 4:48 – When to use the Loop Knot
- 6:08 – The Double-Uni Knot
- 11:06 – Snug Knot
- 12:44 – When to use the Snug Knot
- 13:47 – 2 additional fishing knots
- 14:03 – The Orvis Knot
- 16:29 – The FG Knot
- 24:21 – Differences in Double-Uni Knot vs. FG Knot
- 28:32 – Speed of tying the Loop Knot
- 30:15 – Reasons why you don’t need Swivels
- 31:21 – Casting through your guides
- 34:54 – Importance of drag settings
Saltwater Fishing Knots 101 [VIDEO]
Fishing knots are an angler’s best tool for securing fish to their line, holding on during a fight, and having the strength to reel the fish all the way in.
With the plethora of knots known around the globe, there are truthfully just a few that you need for any kind of fishing scenario.
Be sure to practice your knots to ensure they have the strength to hold up when fighting a fish!
Do you have any more questions about saltwater fishing knots?
And if you know someone who wants to learn more about Saltwater Fishing Knots 101, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: