Massive School Of Drum Inhaling This Lure (All Caught On Film)!
Have you been using the Slam Shady 2.0 paddletail???
Holy redfish and black drum school!
If this video doesn’t get you pumped for fall fishing, then nothing will!
Here’s the backstory:
Capt. Peter Deeks was out filming some footage for our “Fish Finder Mastery Course” and came across these schools of drum.
And he just happened to have a few Slam Shady paddletails on this boat…
Want to see what happened next?
Watch the video below!
Redfish School Meets Slam Shady [VIDEO]
When you join the Insider Club you’ll also get the best fishing tips, spots, and strategies so you can catch more fish! Here’s why should you join the Insider Club TODAY:
- You’ll discover how to Find Redfish, Trout, Snook & Flounder In 10 Minutes or Less Every Week Guaranteed
- Save hundreds on the tackle you’re already buying – plus big discounts on exclusive members-only tackle (including the Slam Shady!)
- Become the best angler amongst your friends
What an awesome video!
We’ve been getting so much good feedback about these lures and this video is the cherry on top.
Now, a common misconception we hear is that if you want to catch bull redfish, then you have to use live bait.
But this video says otherwise…
The redfish caught at the end of the video was 50 inches!!!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: