Weekly Newsletter: 5-30-21
It’s newsletter time!
Do you know the difference between a jerk bait and a crankbait?
Did you know there is a bass lure that inshore fish can’t resist?
And did you know that a piece of rubber band can save your live bait?
See these tips in this week’s newsletter, plus:
- Knot strength contest results (uni knot vs. clinch knot)
- How the 90/10 rule can help you quickly find (and catch) more fish
- Our favorite wading belt on the market right now
- A review of the very affordable (yet still quality) Daiwa Legalis reel
- How to use the new FWC fishing pier finder
Check out these tips and more in the newsletter below!
P.S. Want to unlock the exclusive Insider tips and get 20% off our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club.