Why I Sold My Boat To Focus On Land-Based Fishing (AnglerUp With Brant)
This week, we had AnglerUp With Brant join the podcast!!
Brant has been on the Salt Strong podcast before and he was at the Creator Summit just a few weeks ago.
In this episode, we discuss why Brant sold his boat and what he’s been up to in Pensacola.
We also talk about beach fishing tactics and how you can find great spots from shore.
Find out more in the episode below!!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Why I Sold My Boat (AnglerUp With Brant) [PODCAST]
- WHY FISHERMEN WITH BEARDS CATCH MORE FISH (INTERVIEW WITH BEARDED BRAD)
- THE FUNNIEST FISHING CAPTAIN IN AMERICA (ANGLERUP WITH BRANT)
Here is a timestamped version of this episode:
- 2:00 – AnglerUp With Brant
- 4:15 – Why did you sell your boat??
- 5:05 – Boat VS Land-Based Videos
- 8:45 – Beach Fishing Tactics
- 10:55 – Beach Fishing Mistakes
- 15:00 – Fishing a BRAND NEW Pier
- 16:30 – Catching Redfish from shore
- 21:20 – Other business ventures
- 24:20 – Salt Strong Creator Summit
- 27:40 – YouTube Trends
- 29:20 – AnglerUp With Brant
Why I Sold My Boat (AnglerUp With Brant) [VIDEO]
After many years fishing and taking charters out on his boat, AnglerUp With Brant is focusing on land-based fishing from piers and the beach!
If you are new to the Pensacola area, then Brant will show you how to get on fish in your area!!
Do you have any more questions for Brant or anything we discussed in this podcast episode?
Let me know in the comments section below this blog post!
If you know someone who wants to learn more about AnglerUp With Brant, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
Oh, and if you Join the Insider Club TODAY, Smart Fishing Spots is absolutely FREE! Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: