Best Fishing Tips Of The Week (Salt Strong Newsletter Feb 17, 2019)
By: Joe Simonds on February 15, 2019
It was another awesome week of fishing and teaching here at Salt Strong and I hope you had an awesome week too!
We got to catch some reds, talk to an amazing fishing couple in the MidAtlantic, and we launched our newest course, Pompano Mastery.
So you don’t miss out, below are some of the best tips from this week, starting with the Insider tips, then the public tips, and finishing up with the Fish Strong podcast.
Insider Tips [Exclusive]
Fish Strong Podcast
Pompano Mastery [New Course!]
In case you missed it, we launched Pompano Mastery this week.
We teamed up with Joey Antonelli, one of Florida’s best land-based fisherman, to bring you expert secrets on how to catch pompano, including:
- How to predict exactly where pompano will be feeding for any given temperature, time and tide… so you can avoid getting skunked on your next trip out!
- How to quickly identify the best locations on the beach to target keeper pompano (even if you’ve never caught pompano from the beach before).
- How to make the most out of every beach fishing trip (including Joey’s super simple pre-trip planning technique)… helping you attract pompano and whiting strikes even if you only have an hour to fish!
- Exactly how to match the perfect baits to attract pompano strike fast… even in stirred up water!
- How to eliminate the need for live sand fleas on all rods… and actually outfish your friends who are held hostage to only live bait!
- How to know the instant you are stuck in a dead zone… and what type of spot you should go to next!
- The ONE POMPANO RIG you should ALWAYS have available at all time… plus which rigs you should avoid!
Hope you have an amazing week!
Any specific questions you want us to answer?
Let us know in the comments below!
How a Weekend Warrior Out-Fished Full-Time Guides (And Won Real Money In Inshore Fishing Tournaments) Using These 3 Fishing Secrets
Want to see how you can ethically swipe all 3 secrets to catch more redfish, trout, snook & flounder than you ever imagined?
Then you’ve got to see this free webinar training!
Note: it doesn’t happen overnight, but there is a proven process to 5X your inshore fishing catches.