Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter Feb 24, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on February 22, 2019
It’s been an amazing week, from catching black drum to getting the perfect fish pic, and I want to make sure you don’t miss a beat.
Check out the best Insider reports, public tips, and podcast episodes from this week below:
Insider Reports [EXCLUSIVE]
- Spot Dissection: Where to Fish on the Flats Based on Tides [Estes, TX]
- Inshore Slam PDF Cheat Sheets (Plus Lure Selection Bonus)
- Bay Boat Without Trolling Motor Trip Report [Post-Trip Analysis]
- Pre-Front Paddle Board Fishing Trip [Planning & Trend Assessment]
- How To Catch Black Drum (Plus Free PDF Catch Card)
- This Is How You Fish The Shallows In A Bay Boat Without A Trolling Motor!
- 5 Steps To Take Amazing Fish Pictures
- 3 Tips To Catch Redfish & Snook Before A Cold Front When Paddle Fishing
- This Is Why You Need To Clean Your Stainless Steel Tumbler Lid
Fish Strong Podcast
- Is This The End Of Facebook Fishing Groups?
- Meet The Chip And Joanna Gaines Of Fishing (MidAtlantic Fishing, Wintertime Tips, Redfish)
Do you have any specific tips you want us to film?
Let us know by leaving a comment down below!
P.S. have you heard about our Super Community? Check it out here.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
P.P.S. know any anglers who need to read some of these articles? TAG or SHARE this with them!