Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter Jan 27, 2019)
By: Joe Simonds on January 27, 2019
It’s newsletter time!!!
Below you’ll see some of our best fishing tips from the past week.
We’ll kick it off with our Insiders followed by the public tips, followed by the Fish Strong Podcast.
If you aren’t part of our private Insider SUPER-Community, click here to find out more
Insider SUPER-Community Tips
- How To Catch BIG Bull Redfish In The Dead Of Winter
- Spot Dissection: Analyzing Potholes & Oyster Beds To Find Feeding Fish
- Spot Dissection: How To Find Hidden Structure On A Google Satellite Image With Poor Image Quality
- How To Create A Solid Pre-Trip Plan (And Stick With It)
- Spot Dissection: Finding Productive Areas Around Creeks & Grassy Islands
- The Tripletail Formula: On The Water Pro Tactics To Catch More Tripletail
- Spot Dissection: Finding New Areas In North Carolina
- Last Chance To Get Your Salt Strong Pullover
Note: to learn more about joining the Salt Strong SUPER-Community, you can sign up here.
Public Fishing Tips
- Did Berkley Gulp Really Change Their Formula Again?
- How To Catch Boatloads Of Shad This Winter In Rivers
- 3 Best Ways To Rig Gulp Shrimp (And When To Use Each Method)
- Gulp Shrimp: Are You Rigging Them Upside Down?
- How To Catch Sheepshead (Plus PDF Catch Card)
- Three Tips To Avoid Explosions While Fueling Your Boat
The Fish Strong Podcast
Any questions we can help you with?
Any specific fishing tips you want us to cover next?
Let me know by leaving a comment below.
The results of these knot strength tests might surprise you!
P.S. – If you think your angler friends or fishing networks would like to see this, please Tag them or Share this with them. You Rock!