How To Catch Loads Of Fish On Vacation Without A Boat
Taking a vacation this summer and still want to catch fish (even if you can’t bring a boat or kayak)?
Fishing in a new place can be tough, especially when you have limited time in an area.
But there are tactics you can use to catch fish no matter what part of the coast you are visiting.
So listen in as the Salt Strong team shares some of their best tricks and tips for getting tight lines on vacation!
Vacation Fishing Tactics [VIDEO]
Vacation Fishing Tactics [PODCAST]
- HOW TO FIND 90% OF ALL FEEDING FISH IN YOUR AREA (90/10 FISHING RULE)
- SALTWATER FISHING TACKLE MISTAKES: A GUIDE FOR NEWBIES
Here’s a timestamped table of contents:
- 1:46 – I’m going on vacation, how do I prepare to go fishing?
- 4:06 – Fish like a local (and reach out to the Insider Community)
- 4:51 – This should be your first stop on vacation
- 5:22 – Using the bait finder app when traveling
- 7:12 – Pre-trip planning and knowing what questions to ask
- 8:06 – Bridge fishing on vacation like a pro
- 9:55 – Almost impossible to NOT catch fish if you do this
- 11:33 – Wyatt’s interview video and how he fishes around bridges
- 14:01 – Using satellite maps to see how current flows
- 15:27 – One thing you must know if you are fishing on a beach
- 17:04 – Quick rundown of beach structure
- 20:58 – What tides to hit the beach (scouting and fishing)
- 23:37 – Each beach will have its own unique structure, here’s why
- 24:09 – This is structure that never moves
- 27:09 – Two things to look for when picking a spot to fish on vacation
- 30:05 – If you only have 3 lures on vacation, take these!
- 32:03 – Wade fishing on vacation
- 34:22 – Joe’s lobster spots (Can you keep a secret?)
- 35:18 – Lures for the beach, shrimp, and Fishbites
- 37:44 – The one app that has everything you need (Check out the fishing app here)
- 40:32 – One of the most invaluable things we can offer for you to catch more fish
- 43:16 – Slam Shady International
- 44:50 – Wyatt’s interview video (Proof that the club really works)
- 47:05 – Here’s how to get your questions answered first
With things getting back to semi-normal, more vacations are being planned this year.
And if you want to try and get tight lines on vacation, you’ll need to have a solid plan so you don’t waste a lot of time.
Research, ask the right questions, use maps and apps, and bring the right gear.
Safe travels and tight lines!
Are you going on vacation this summer?
Plan to do some fishing while you’re there?
Let me know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who is planning to vacation but still wants to fish there, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: