Why Nothing Beats An On-The-Water Fishing Report
What is so special about On-The-Water fishing reports?
Can we learn more from On-The-Water reports?
On-The-Water and Insider Reports are coming to Insiders from us DAILY!
What are the biggest benefits of watching an On-The-Water fishing tip?
We’ve got it all covered below!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!
Check it all out below!!!
Click here to join the Insider Club
On-The-Water Fishing Reports [PODCAST]
Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to the Salt Strong podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!
Click here to join the Insider Club
- HOW TO QUICKLY FIND INSHORE FISHING SPOTS (BASED ON TIDES & WIND)
- BEST BEGINNER SALTWATER FISHING BOATS & SKIFFS
We covered a lot in this episode, so here is a timestamped version:
- 2:51 – Transition from Freshwater fishing to Saltwater Fishing
- 3:32 – Finding the fish [On-The-Water Reports]
- 4:02 – Finding the feeding zones
- 4:58 – Today’s Fishing TV Shows
- 6:19 – Fishing on YouTube
- 8:10 – Real-time On-The-Water Fishing Footage
- 8:27 – Fishing Coach Insider Reports
- 9:09 – Insider Report Analysis
- 11:15 – Preview of Insider Reports
- 13:32 – Applicability of On-The-Water Reports
- 14:10 – Vessels, Gear, Tides, Temperature, Etc.
- 14:31 – Q&A Interactive Element
- 15:38 – Why are these reports so powerful?
- 18:05 – Master Map of Insider Fishing Reports
- 19:58 – Why share all of our fishing spots?
- 23:08 – Recipe for Fishing Trips
- 24:54 – Join us in the Insider Club HERE
On-The-Water Fishing Reports [VIDEO]
Check this out to join the Insider Club
Click here to check out our 11 Lures for $0.01 Special Offer
On-The-Water fishing reports give the best insight into how anglers think and approach fishing in different areas and different species of fish.
Even if a report is from a fishing spot on the other side of the state or country from you, the techniques and schools of thought still apply to the overall approach to fishing.
If you want to see more Insider Reports and become a better and more prepared angler, join us and our 27,000 current Insider Members in the Insider Community HERE!!
Do you have any more questions about the power of on-the-water fishing reports?
Let us know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who wants to learn more about on-the-water fishing reports, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
Question; how do you link directly to that insider report page with the filter bar? I had not seen that before and that filter looks like a big help. I am able to google search and find it but the SS menu button does not include Insider Reports and the fishing tips page does not show the filter bar. Thanks
Hey Keith! It’s called the “Trend Analyzer Tool” (a dropdown in the Insider Community) – here’s the link: https://www.saltstrong.com/insider-reports/
Thanks much Joe. I will get good use out of the filter!
I’m only 5 to 10 mins in and hearing the truth on Youtube. I agree it’s information overload and a lot of it is bad information or it is nothing but product placements.