Peeking Into The Mind Of Legendary Fishing Lure Designer Patrick Sebile
By: Joseph Simonds on November 1, 2019
What an amazing day with famous fishing lure designer Patrick Sebile!
This past week I went over to see where Patrick Sebile does all of his amazing lure creations.
Prior to recording a hard-hitting and unfiltered podcast interview (stay tuned for his interview on the Salt Strong fishing podcast in iTunes or Spotify), Patrick showed me his work desk where he develops his lure designs before they turn into lure prototypes and molds.
I also found out the following facts about Patrick:
- His company, Sebile Innovative Fishing Lures, was his first public fishing company, however, prior to founding Sebile Lures, Patrick had helped develop and invent countless lure, hook, and fishing rod designs with other large fishing manufacturers.
- Patrick also has over 300 IGFA, European and French national fishing records, plus he’s personally landed over 760 different fish species (certainly making him one of the best fishermen of all time).
Watch the video below as Patrick discusses his thought process on designing fishing lures and make sure to stay tuned for the full interview.
Patrick Sebile In Action [VIDEO]
What a genius!
I love seeing his attention to detail and hearing him talk about the fact that he designs lures to catch fish first, and then to sell.
It was such an honor to speak with one of the best fishermen of all time.
In this quick conversation, he dropped so many useful tips about fishing and I can’t wait for you to hear the whole podcast episode we’re releasing soon!
Have any questions about Patrick’s lure design process?
Let me know in the comments below!
And keep an eye on our podcast page to see when the full podcast is released.
P.S. Want the best local fishing spots, discounts on fishing gear, and to stay up to date with what and where the fish are biting right now? Join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).