The Fishing Theme Park…
By: Joseph Simonds on December 30, 2019
Imagine walking into a theme park where you can fish with your family, teach your kids about the outdoors, and get them off of their electronic devices while spending quality time with them…
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
Well, by the end of 2025, Salt Strong’s big goal is to begin working on a fishing theme park.
Yes, it’s a lofty goal, and yes, we’re not 100% sure how it’s going to happen, but we have faith that it will happen and it will make a difference in thousands of families by helping them fish and spend more time together.
In this podcast episode, I’m going to share with you the vision for this theme park, but, more importantly, why we’re doing it.
The Fishing Theme Park [PODCAST]
- The Future Of Salt Strong (New Species, Events & A Theme Park!)
- Why Fishing Will Die If We Don’t Fix This…
- How Alcohol & Anxiety Attacks Almost Took My Life… [Podcast]
Yes, a fishing theme park is a huge goal, but because it could mean so much for bringing families together, we have faith that it will happen.
If you have any questions about the theme park or have any connections for us to make it happen, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you want to help us on our mission, join us in the Insider Club!
Not only will it help support initiatives like the fishing theme park, but you’ll also get access to exclusive gear and discounts, real-time fishing tips and strategies, and the best local fishing spots.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).